Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Happy Birthday!


I love this fun stamp from The Paper Shelter! This stamp is called "Kitty Acrobatics" and you can find her here! I kept my card simple as I wanted the stamp to be the focal point. I didn't realize until my card was all put together that I grabbed the wrong die cut and used one with snowflakes! We do have kids in our community that wear shorts in the winter so maybe that was what I was thinking or it was a senior moment. Now to get to the point we have a new challenge at The Paper Shelter. This is an easy one it is "Happy Birthday"! Everyone needs birthday cards in your stash so join the fun! I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

It Had To Be You -- Frank Sinatra
It had to be you, it had to be you
I wandered around and finally found, that somebody who
Could make me be true
Could make me feel blue
And even be glad just to be sad, thinking of you
Some others I've seen
Might never be mean
Might never be cross, or try to be boss
But they wouldn't do
For nobody else gave me a thrill
With all your faults, I love you still
It had to be you, wonderful you
It had to be you

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, what a fun image and I love the song youve chosen to accompany it, the whole design and colour choice are stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!