Saturday, October 14, 2017

That's What Friends Are For

A closer look!
The inside of my card!
I have a special friend and we are always saying we will be rowdy old ladies in the nursing home. I won this stamp in a challenge and the sentiment was a freebie. I knew it would make the perfect card for her. She got a kick out of it and I would like to think it brightened her day. I like to think that is what my cards do. Anyway I challenge you today to make a card for no reason but to brighten someone's day. Maybe you will see the joy it brings. Something we can all use more of in our lives!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: That's What Friends Are For (Dion Warwick)
And I never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe, I love you
And if I should ever go away
Well, then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today
And then if you can remember
Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

No comments: