Sunday, October 8, 2017

Don't Try This At Home

 A closer look!
 The inside of the card!
Another fun stamp from Whimsy. I am so in love with these cute penguins. I colored my stamp with Copics and added a bit of glitter to make it sparkle. Then I had a brilliant idea to make it a shaker card. I added some tiny pearls from Queen and Company and after working to put it all together I  realized that the pearls keep getting hung up on the glitter. At least my three year old grandson loves shaking it so it was not a total loss. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Winter Wonderland
Sleigh bells ring
Are you listening
In the lane
Snow is glistening
A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight
Walking in a winter wonderland
Gone away, is the blue bird
Here to stay, is the new bird
He sings a love song,
As we go along
Walking in a winter wonderland

1 comment:

lovingrammahood said...

oh my...so adorable....love this stamp. Your coloring is amazing as always. :)Love the pearls along the bottom whether they shake or not...Tiny little snow balls..