Sunday, August 27, 2017

Come On And Ring Those Bells



I know this seems early for Christmas cards but as fast as time flies for me I need to start early. My younger brother has requested I make 40 Christmas cards for him. So this is one of the cards that will go to him. Heartfelt Creations has some of the prettiest Christmas stamps and Christmas Dies. This card was made from the Festival Holiday Kit. I decided I would color the die cuts with my Copics. I am so glad I did as I love the look it gives. Crystal glitter is added to this card and the pictures doesn't reflect the pretty sparkle that is on the card. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Come On And Ring Those Bells
Everybody likes to take a holiday
Everybody likes to take a rest
Spending time together with the family
Sharing lots of love and happiness.
Come on, ring those bells,
Light the Christmas tree,
Jesus is the king
Born for you and me.
Come on, ring those bells,
Every-body sing,
Jesus, we remember
It's your birthday.

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous! Don't ya just love that Christmas Bell...............

Janie Printz said...

Pretty card Patty & looks like you will be busy making cards for your brother. Don't you just love Heartfelt Creations...bHope you're feeling better.
Janie