Sunday, December 4, 2016

Winter Snow




This is an older Mo Manning stamp that I have had colored up for over a year. I tried to 'spruce' up my coloring a bit (I think I have improved in one year!) It is not perfect, but it is such a cute stamp I had to use it. I found some fun little candies and added them for a fun embellishments. I die cut the holly and berries. A Spica pen added some sparkle to the holly leafs and liquid glass made the berries shine.  I also glued on the snowflake string. The sentiment frame is from Spellbinders. Another Christmas card for the stash! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Winter Snow (Chris Tomlin)
Could've come like a mighty storm
With all the strength of a hurricane
You could've come like a forest fire
With the power of Heaven in Your flame
But You came like a winter snow
Quiet and soft and slow
Falling from the sky in the night
To the earth below
You could've swept in like a tidal wave
Or an ocean to ravish our hearts
You could have come through like a roaring flood
To wipe away the things we've scarred
But You came like a winter snow, yes, You did
You were quiet, You were soft and slow
Falling from the sky in the night
To the earth below

No comments: