Sunday, November 27, 2016

Blue Christmas!




I have been playing with some of my new stamps, dies and impression folders I  got while attending the CK Convention in Tacoma, Washington.  I love this cute digi stamp and as always snowmen are a favorite of mine. This new impression folder is a SU called cable sweater. The pine cone die is also from SU. I love how simple this card is but it has lots of textures and dimensions. I hope you enjoy it too! Have a great week!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Blue Christmas (Elvis)
I'll have a blue Christmas without you
I'll be so blue just thinking about you
Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree
Won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me
And when those blue snowflakes start falling
That's when those blue memories start calling
You'll be doin' all right, with your Christmas of white
But I'll have a blue, blue blue blue Christmas
You'll be doin' all right, with your Christmas of white,
But I'll have a blue, blue Christmas

9 comments:

Janie Printz said...

So sweet Miss Patty... Snowmen just seem to put a smile on my face & the little birds are adorable. Beautifully colored & loving the new dies & embossing folder.
hugs, Janie

Deborah Frings said...

This card is just so adorable! There are so many details to admire - love the embossed background, the lovely die cut cones and that snowman is so cute. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

Debbie said...

Adorable card! This is such a sweet image, and I love your dies and LOVE that embossing folder!! (It's on my wishlist!)
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
Debbie (CCC DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Susan said...

Super cute card...love that snowman! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

Marina said...

So cute and beautifully coloured with great texture. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

Shauna said...

What a cute image! That snowman and the little birds are so sweet and I like the embossing and glitter snow! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Jeannie said...

Hi Patty! This little guy is just the sweetest and his little bird friends are so adorable and colored so beautifully. Thanks so much for joining my Christmas Critters blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Susan Hogan said...

he is just too cute! Love that smile. A gorgeous card for a young family in particular. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies and Merry Christmas.

Helen said...

Great card - thanks so much for joining us at Crafting With Dragonflies and I hope you'll join us for our current challenge.

Helen x