Saturday, October 1, 2016

"Q" Is For "Quick"



Don't you just love quick and easy cards? Especially when you know you won't have much time to work on one!  Our letter is "Q" for "Quick" at ABC Challenge. We want to see clean and simple cards. No extra embellishments! I know that for some of us this is hard but it is good to step outside your comfort zone! LOL! Our lovely sponsor is "All Dressed Up"!
I chose Little Star for my card. Isn't she sweet and I now have one more of those much needed Christmas cards.  So let's see what you can come up with for that clean and simple look!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My song: Who Am I (Casting Crowns)
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You're
Chorus:
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, what a beautifully coloured image love all the pinks and purples, my mum love those sort of colours and they always bring her to mind. A stunning card love. hugs Shirleyxx

Janie Printz said...

Your coloring is out of this world & you don't even need embellishments cuz the image speaks for itself ... It's a delightful card Miss Patty...
hugs, Janie