Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Back To School!



It is hard to believe that we are soon going to be at the end of our summer. I can remember my mom saying the older you get the faster time flies. It is so true as I watch my grandsons growing my leaps and bounds. Keeping with the end of summer tradition our challenge at The Paper Shelter  is "Back To School". I have chosen The Enchanted Professor for my back to school card. I think he is cute and who knows he might just be teaching at one of our universities! If you ever watch "Water's World" you would believe this is possible! I added some liquid glass to the ink bottle to make it look real and fussy cut the stamp and popped it with foam dots. A spellbinders label and some pearls finished off my card. Remember if you use a Paper Shelter stamp you can win $30 credit in their store. Since their stamps are some of the best around, why wouldn't you? (They are also the best bargain you will find!) So grab one of their stamps and play along! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:


My Song: ABC (The Jackson 5)
You went to school to learn girl
Things you never, never knew before
Like "I" before "E" except after "C"
And why 2 plus 2 makes 4
Now, now, now
I'm gonna teach you

All about love girl

Sit yourself down, take a seat
All you gotta do is repeat after me
A B C
It's easy as, 1 2 3

8 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Patty, what a fabulous card for one of your young grandsons, and I love how youve used the song to give it life. Stunning card, hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! So happy you linked up at Sunny Day Crafting!
~DT Janis

Mel Gee said...

Love the image. Great card.


Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

TTCRD DT

Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Wonderful back to school card! Loving this image. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

laurigami said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
laurigami

Bianca said...

Iside and out a perfect creation! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. Bianca DT xx

Catie Cuddles said...

Lovely. Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion challenges.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

anusmargoz said...

Lovely card, Thank you for sharing in Colouring in Scrapland. Hope you animes, this month with CAS or fully loaled. Kisses Ana Dt Colouring in Scrapland