Wednesday, June 29, 2016

A Photo Inspiration Challenge!

I kept this card CAS as the paper was busy enough and it worked well with this cute stamp from The Paper Shelter! She is called "Retro Chic" and can be found here.We are having a fun challenge at the Paper Shelter it is a photo inspiration. The following photo is your inspiration!
 
You can pick your colors from this photo!  I can't wait to see what colors you choose. Remember if you use a stamp from The Paper Shelter you could win $30 to shop in their store. That is a fabulous deal. So check out the store and use one of the fabulous stamps you find there. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Have You Ever Seen The Rain (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
Someone told me long ago there's a calm before the storm
I know, it's been comin' for some time
When it's over, so they say, it'll rain a sunny day
I know, shinin' down like water
I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain?
I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain
Comin' down on a sunny day?
Yesterday and days before, sun is cold and rain is hard
I know, been that way for all my time
'Til forever, on it goes through the circle, fast and slow
I know, it can't stop, I wonder
I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain?
I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain
Comin' down on a sunny day?

2 comments:

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very pretty card. I love how you colored the image. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck!!! Patricia

Gale said...

This is a fab card Patty. Love the bright colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see again soon. Hugs, Gale DT