Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Happy Birthday Card!

The inside of my card!

I just wanted to share this quick little card I made. This card is what I consider as CAS....well it is for me! I used some scrape pieces and I also chose "orange". I don't know why I seldom use orange but I always seem to like it when I do. This card went to a friend from church. I try to give each of our members a birthday card. Sometimes it is difficult for me to come up with 'guy' cards for the men in church. I thought this image form PM fit the bill. I hope you enjoy it and your week was filled with blessings. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Butterfly Kisses
There's two things I know for sure
She was sent here from heaven
And she's daddy's little girl
As I drop to my knees by her bed at night
She talks to Jesus and I close my eyes
And I thank God for all of the joy in my life
Oh but most of all
For butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer
Stickin' little white flowers all up in her hair
Walk beside the pony daddy it's my first ride
I know the cake looks funny daddy but I sure tried

11 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the colours you used to perfect! hugs Pops x x x

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Patty Sue this card is sooo adorable! Love it and what a cute image. Great card for that special little boy. hugs, Ruth Ann

Sue said...

This is so cute! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue xx

brenda said...

A sweet card for a little lad Patty Sue.

Thanks so much for joining our birthday celebrations at Allsorts, good luck with the big prize draw and don't forget the DT have more prizes on their own blogs.

B x

Wendy L said...

Wow, this is so cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts for our Birthday challenge, some of us DT have a birthday gift to give away too, xxxx

Carla's Cards said...

Such a cute image! Thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Patty Sue thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Dianne x
CC DT

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cute! Your coloring is fabulous. Love those pretty butterflies, too! Thanks for entering this sweetie in our QKR Stampede Children's Birthday challenge this week!

NanaConnie said...

Pattie, this is just too precious! How perfect for our theme. :-D Thanks so much for honoring us by playing in the "Child's Birthday" challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Good luck and come play again in our next challenge.
NanaConnie DT

Julie Odil said...

What a cute image, and so well colored! I like the CAS style. Thank you for joining our Children's Birthday Challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

Unknown said...

Pretty and boyish! Thank you for joining our Creative Corner challenge. :)//Cat - Creative Corner Admin