Friday, May 29, 2015

Another Graduation Card!

 A closer look at my card!
 A look at the inside of my card!
 The inside sentiment
This is my second graduation card for my friend's grandson. Once again I am trying to stick to the red and white school colors. I used a Precious Moment Coloring Page Image which I colored with Copics. I had some cute graduation stickers (3) that I added to this card. I  (I think it is a boy card thing that I drew a total blank on what to add to this card!) I once again made a pocket for an inside note (1) and a sentiment stamp from stamping up....but it is actually from the Bible! I double mounted my image (2) papers!  I hope my friend is pleased with this card for her special grandson! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: (The Beach Boys) Graduation Day
There's a time a for joy
A time for tears
A time we'll treasure through the years
We'll remember always
Graduation day


14 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments, good luck!!! Amy DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at The Crafters Cafe, good luck!!! Amy DT

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Patty this is such a cute card......love the adorable image. Your coloring is perfect as always....great card. hugs, Ruth Ann

Becky said...

Beautiful card. Love this image.

Becky said...

Beautiful card. Love this image.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a gorgeous image beautifully coloured love the inside as well .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Shelia said...

I adore Precious Moments!! your grad card is just too cute! Beautiful job coloring the image. I really like the design and the Bible verse is perfect for a grad card!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with DRS Designs.

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Patty Sue. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So adorable, love the colours too. Thanks for playing at crafty ribbons. Hope you will hop over to enter my candy

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Fantastic graduation card! Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Anne H. said...

Your card is wonderful!
An adorable image and lovely colors.
Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Anne

Michelle said...

I collect Precious Moments and I love this card! Very nicely put together :) Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you again soon.

Michelle H

nwilliams6 said...

Congrats on winning the DRS Designs Challenge. Your image is precious and I love your coloring and card design - brilliant for a graduation card!

Lynsey said...

Wonderful male card!Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this time!
Hugs Lynsey x